Friday, September 24, 2010

happy to be here.

Finally!

SO glad to be here :)


I finally found the courage to enter into this new world. I've been sitting on the fence for months about this and am happy to announce my first official post! I have so many ideas running through my head for future posts, so I will try to make this one short and sweet.

My purpose for this blog is simply to inspire creativity. For about a year, I have sat in front of this computer being inspired by so many blogs than I know what to do with. I hope that each of you will be inspired to embrace your creativeness and use it as a way to escape from your day.

But before I go, I wanted to give credit to a few of the blogs that inspire me on a daily basis. There is something absolutely unique & wonderful about each of these blogs and I know that you will grow to love them as I have.
{these links are to the left of this post}

And if you, yourself are on the edge of starting something new, whether it be trying a new fall color nail polish or restoring an old piece of furniture, I say DO IT!!


{source}

 (the look & feel of this blog are still a work in progress, so bear with me as it will probably change a thousand times before it's officially the way i want it)