Tuesday, March 15, 2011

60 days & counting

so thankful for this man & all the things he continues to teach me.
thankful for his patience with me, everyday.
{i'm a bit of a brat at times}



he cooks me dinner.
he waits until 8 to eat dinner with me so i can work out before.
he loves burgers like i do.
he lets me take over his tv to watch american idol.
and he does british accents with me whenever we want.
he makes me laugh, so much.
and he loves jesus.

looking back at this time last year, i had no idea that i would be blessed with such a great friend.



Happy 60 days & counting, Kenny!

                                                                                                                   always,
                                                                                                                          Rudy

p.s.-i'll be sure to fill in the missing blanks of this story for you guys one day.