Thursday, March 10, 2011

an update...finally

I would like to take the time to apologize to you all (aka---mom, jennifer, lacey & kate) for not updating my blog since christmas... Apparently this blogging thing was too much for me to commit to when I first began, but i wanted to come back and request a do-over. A sort of second shot at redeeming myself at this thing.


To start off...I wanted to explain the whole point of my blog, which has probably changed since I first began...


Glad to be. I think my problem before with staying consistent was that I wasn't sure what I wanted this blog to represent. SO, for the longest time I would be so clueless with what to post...Tring too hard & not really being me.

I realize now that I want this blog to be exactly about what my title sugests.

 Being glad, thankful.

Expressing these things for the life I have...good or bad. I want this to be a challenge to me and hopefully you guys to look back at each day and find the reasons, big or small, that make this life so sweet. I think sometimes in life we can all get caught up in the not-so-fun, difficult & nasty things about life that we forget the little things that make up the bigger picture of why this life is a blessing, each and every day.

Yes, I will most definitely continue to post crafty things..that's a special part of my life. BUT there's so much more that is going on that I might not even realize in my own life that needs to be shared... I want it to be a testimony of truth, testimony of how God is relentless in His bringing glory to Himself through my life and the lives of those around me. I desire for this to be a place of encouragement without the cliche of being overly optimistic and fake...To keep it real, but seeing the good in it all. Appreciating & enjoying what has been given to me.

So, without any further ado.. Let the blogging adventures begin..or shall I say.. recommence!

your much more committed friend,
Tina