Wednesday, October 19, 2011

10 Things That Make Me Happy

Saw this idea on one of my favorite blogs & thought i'd make a happy list of my own.




Here are just 10 things that put a smile on my face:

1. new beginnings that interestingly coincide with season changes
2. dinner with the best friend after months & feeling like we never missed a beat.
3. sharing secrets, doubts, and fears with the females in my life & discovering that i'm not alone. 
4. the coolness in my car that gives me goosebumps & getting to use my heater.
5. cozy sweaters all day at work.
6. game 1 of the world series tonight (go Rangers!).
7. my daily 10 am coffee fix in my yellow coffee mug.
8. emptying my closet... to make room for a whole new wardrobe.
9. being up early enough to see the sun rise
10. not having any idea what is next in life, but resting in this hope.




what would your list of happy things be?
Definitely going to try to make this list of little things a weekly habit. 
cheers to happiness.