Thursday, July 12, 2012

daydreamer

...

...

well let's be honest, i've been gone for quite some time  and of course, i'm back & mostly because it's that time in my day where all i want/need is some sort of creative outlet, however, the restrictions of this cube i work in don't really allow for much hands on creativity time. so i'm here in my afternoon with literally 8 minutes left of work updating the blogging world on how i've been slacking for the past 1/2 hour on this blog to fulfill the need of daydreaming and getting inspired. you know, pinteresty type dreaming where i waste away glancing at photos, pinning them, hoping one day in my life i will actually create the types of environments i've been drooling over. it's been entirely way too long since i've allowed myself to 'waste' time wishing my little afternoon away & i'll admit that it feels...AMAZING.

although...moments like these make me wish i would've majored in photography, studied interior design, bought random pieces of "junk" at garage sales, and moved out of my house already. but for now, i soak up this daydreaming through fingertips & mouse clicks & of course, go home and perhaps rearrange my little space at home and call it a day.