Monday, September 27, 2010

magical monday.




Can I just say that these are the most beautiful pumpkins I have ever seen?!
Like. takeyourbreatheaway. Gorgeous.
You want to know what is even better about these little pumpkins?

That even you and I can have pumpkins just like these too!
SO  E X C I T I N G.

Last night, I was seriously just doing a google search for pumpkins...and I stumbled across these pretty little fall things. I seriously just stared in jaw dropping awe when this picture came up. I knew I had to share this with you.

{i warned you of my obsession}

So, not only to my happiness did I happen to find this picture, BUT I also realized it was actually a DIY project that you can find here at Danielle Thompson's blog.

She is brilliant.
Her work is magical.

Considering it's perfect DIY weather, I thought we could all indulge.
I can't wait to try this one rainy afternoon.
I promise to post the pics.

You should try them too!
And once you are done, you should share your finished product.
I would love to see.

HAPPY MONDAY!! :)